The global sleep apnea oral appliances market size was USD 300 Million in 2022 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Reports and Data. Rising usage of oral appliances is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Dental appliances or oral mandibular advancement devices prevent the tongue from blocking the throat and/or extend lower jaw forward for patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. These gadgets aid in keeping the airway open during sleeping, which is increasing use of sleep apnea oral appliances.
In addition, rising awareness regarding the effects of untreated sleep apnea is another factor driving market revenue growth. Individuals can lower the risk of heart disease by treating sleep apnea. The most often used treatment for moderate to severe sleep apnea is Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) equipment. CPAP treatment includes better sleep quality, reduced or eliminated snoring, and less daytime tiredness, which also helps with pulmonary hypertension and blood pressure. Moreover, the constant flow of air prevents the tongue, uvula, and soft palate from moving too far into the airway, enhancing the overall sleep quality by stabilizing breathing, hence driving revenue growth of the market.
However, there are several drawbacks associated with sleep apnea oral applications such as some patients developing jaw pain, stiffness, or soreness, which could restrain market revenue growth.Top of FormTop of Form
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7026
Some major companies in the market report ResMed, SomnoMed.com, Oventus, Panthera Denta, Apnea Sciences, DynaFlex, OravanOSA, Myerson Solicitors LLP, Koninklijke Philips N.V, and Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global sleep apnea oral appliances market over the forecast period. This is because MAD, also known as a mandibular splint or mandibular advancement splint, is a dental appliance used to treat the symptoms of sleep-disordered breathing. These devices are used to alleviate Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) pain and tension.
- The physician-prescribed/customized oral appliance segment is expected to register steadily fast revenue growth rate in the global sleep apnea oral appliances market over the forecast period. This is due to increasing use of Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT), which includes the usage of a custom-made oral appliance at night to shift the lower jaw and tongue forward to enhance upper airway patency during sleeping. A physician diagnoses obstructive sleep apnea because sleep-related breathing abnormalities are medical illnesses, and, if necessary, oral appliance therapy is offered by dentists skilled in dental sleep medicine.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate in the global sleep apnea oral appliances market over the forecast period. This is due to rising demand for home sleep apnea tests in countries such as China, Japan, and India. Moreover, presence of key players in this region is also expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
- On 9 February 2021, GoPAPfree announced the release of a new customized oral appliance therapy device, which provides an efficient and comfortable alternative to CPAP therapy for obstructive sleep apnea with at-home shaping and implementation. O2Vent Optima is a unique appliance with integrated airway technology that improves sleep apnea therapy response rate by 40% as compared to ordinary mouthguards.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sleep-apnea-oral-appliances-market
Reports and Data have segmented the global sleep apnea oral appliances market on the basis of product, purchase type, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Mandibular Advancement Devices
- Tongue-Retaining Devices
Purchase Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Physician-Prescribed/Customized Oral Appliance
- Online Over the Counter (OTC) Oral Appliances
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Home Care Settings/Individuals
- Dental Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/7026
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Explore Trending Report:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report
Browse Latest Blogs: https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Browse Latest Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release
Browse Upcoming Reports: https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports