The report studies the factors influencing the growth of the industry in the global Dental Care market and offers accurate predictions about the growth pattern. The report pays special attention to the key elements of the Dental Care market, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, risks, limitations, and other aspects. The report covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with a detailed analysis of the company profiles, product portfolio, and business expansion strategies.
The global dental care market size was USD 33.72 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Technological advancements in oral care products and growing prevalence of dental care are major factors driving market revenue growth.
Additionally, technological advancements in oral care products and introduction of innovative dental products are expected to drive market revenue growth. In developed countries with high living expenses, majority of people opt for oral care devices, such as electric toothbrushes and other innovative dental care items, owing to various advantages. An electric toothbrush comes with various advantages, such as through its app, sensors of electric toothbrush check that users are brushing their teeth properly and its entertaining activities encourage youngsters to maintain healthy practice of brushing their teeth on a regular basis.
Click Here To Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1304
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- The online distribution segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 due to growing population and widespread use of cellphones. Technological advancements and rise of e-commerce platforms, such as Alibaba, Amazon, and eBay, offering cheaper pricing and deals including Cash-On-Delivery (COD) and simple returns, which are driving demand for dental care products.
- Many people are drawn to the platform because of variety of gadgets available. Customers find it handy and simpler to buy things online by comparing prices, types, and brands, which saves time from visiting a store, which in turn, is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The North America market accounted for second-largest revenue share in 2021. Rising incidence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease reduces body’s resistance to infection and patients require regular dental care, which is driving market revenue growth in this region.
Key companies in the global market report include Colgate-Palmolive Company, Procter & Gamble, GSK Group of Companies, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Kao Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Unilever, GC Corporation, Lion Corporation, and Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
The research study sheds light on the key growth opportunities and market trends along with other vital market dynamics, including the drivers and restraints on the industry growth. With this report, the prospective buyers can be sure to become capable of adapting to the changes in the Dental Care industry.
Browse complete report description and visit our website @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dental-care-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global dental care market based on product, application, distribution channel, and region:
· Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Toothbrushes & Accessories
- Manual Toothbrushes
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Battery-powered Toothbrushes
- Replacement Toothbrush Heads
- Mouthwashes/ Rinses
- Non-medicated Mouthwashes
- Medicated Mouthwashes
- Dental Accessories/ Ancillaries
- Dental Flosses
- Breath Fresheners
- Cosmetic Dental Whitening Products
- Dental Water Jets
- Dental Products
- Other Denture Products
- Dental Prosthesis Cleaning Solutions
· Price Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
· Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Consumer Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Distribution
- Dental Prosthesis Cleaning Solutions
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Dental Care market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Dental Care market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
Laser Technology Market
Printed Electronics Market
Pressure Sensor Market
Remote Lawn Mower Market
Steel Wire Market
Digital X Ray Market
Hair Styling Market
Waterproof Tape Market
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights