The study on the Global Plant Based Sweeteners Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The Plant Based Sweeteners market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Plant Based Sweeteners industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Plant Based Sweeteners industry
The global plant-based sweeteners market size was USD 2.98 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.02% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing health consciousness and awareness about artificial sweeteners among consumers are major factors projected to support market revenue growth between 2021 and 2030. Demand for plant-based sweeteners has increased due to rising consumption of plant-based natural products, global ongoing food trends, and product advancements in the food & beverage industry.
Moreover, rising product launches from major companies is also driving revenue growth of the market. For example, ADM’s next-generation stevia extraction and purification technology, SweetRight Edge offers a superior flavor profile while reducing the need for maskers. With 15% more sweetness than traditional steviol glycosides, this novel technique enables the company to maximize glycosides for outstanding flavor while eliminating undesirable qualities such as bitterness and astringency.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1344
The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Plant Based Sweeteners market along with crucial statistical data about the Plant Based Sweeteners market.
Major companies included in the global market report are Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Ingredion, DuPont, Roquette Frères, Pyure Brands LLC., Steviahubindia, Fooditive Group, Foodchem International Corporation, Evolva, Wisdom Natural Brands, GLG Life Tech Corp., and MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated.
Highlights from the Report
- The liquid segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. 1-2 teaspoons of table sugar can be swapped out for a few drops of liquid sweetener. Liquid sweeteners, such as stevia, come in a variety of tastes including orange, root bear, lemon, and others, which act as flavor enhancers to improve the taste of soda and water. Due to the fact that liquid stevia does not raise blood glucose levels, it is popular among dieters, diabetics, and health-conscious consumers.
- The pharmaceuticals segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate due to rising demand for natural products in pharmaceuticals and greater research and development initiatives. Natural sweeteners are highly sought in the pharmaceutical industry due to their lack of toxicity.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR due to consumer preference for processed foods & beverages that are easier to make and take up less time. Increasing incidences of obesity and diabetes among kids and older populations is another factor driving revenue growth of the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1344
The report is an investigative study of the technological developments and product advancements, along with a regional analysis for each product and application offered in the market. The fundamental objective of the report is to give an insight into the workings of the Plant Based Sweeteners industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global plant-based sweeteners market based on type, form, distribution channel, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Monk Fruit Sugar
- Lucuma Fruit Sugar
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- E-commerce Stores
- Retail Stores
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Fruit Processing
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Food & Beverages
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers a comprehensive understanding of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall market growth and expansion. COVID-19 has affected the global economy by interfering with production and demand, causing market disruption, and inducing financial instability.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1344
Key Points of Plant Based Sweeteners Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Plant Based Sweeteners market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Plant Based Sweeteners market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Plant Based Sweeteners market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Chemical Catalyst Market
Medical Device Reprocessing Market
Contact Center Analytics Market
Electronic Flight Bag Market
Lung Cancer Surgery Market
Security Operations Center As A Service Market
Microplate Systems Market
Synthetic Dna Market
Stationary Emissions Control Market
Compression Therapy Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights