When it comes to academic writing services, there are two main factors that influence students’ choices. The first is the variety of services available and then send is the cost. Let’s take a look at these two aspects in our PaperHelp.org review.
We would like to explain how the price is calculated before we begin. The type of service, number of pages required, deadline, writer level and any extras you add to your shopping basket will all influence the cost of a paper.
PaperHelp services can be subdivided into five main types. Here is a more detailed review of each of them:
- Writing service. You can order any type of paper from scratch. For a high school paper, the price is $10 per page with a 20-day deadline.
- Editing service. Their editors can review your paper and make sure it is written in the correct language. For high school students, the price is $6 per page with a 20-day deadline.
- Multiple choice questions. Our team is available to help with multiple-choice questions tasks or tests. The cost of this service starts at $1 per page.
- Problem-solving tasks. These are tasks that you may receive from your teacher. It costs $15 per page for high school students who have enough time.
- Admission help. This task is divided into two categories. Writing from scratch will set you back $41 per page. Editing will cost $25 per page.
- Although it looks very cheap at first, the service is actually quite costly. Most people order writing help in an emergency and don’t plan ahead. Many PaperHelp.org reviews highlight the fact that this service is a bit expensive.
Contact PaperHelp.org to receive a coupon code, or any other discount. Public coupon codes and discounts are not available. We found information on the website that you may be eligible for a discount if the order exceeds 500 dollars. You can also ask for support to receive a promo code.
We have not been able to find any information about a loyalty program for this team. PaperHelp reviews indicate that there is not a loyalty program or refer a friend program.